CP2102 Chip USB to TTL (Serial) Converter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CP2102 is silab developed USB to serial chip, small size, may not require any peripheral components to reach into a simple USB-UART scheme, communication speed up to 1Mbps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- CP2102 chip from SiLabs is a single-chip USB to UART bridge IC. This cp2102 USB to serial requires minimal external components.
- CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB.
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receive buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (v6.7.3)
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/8.1 (v6.7)
- Windows 2K (v6.3a)
- Macintosh OSX (v4)
- 1 X CP2102 Chip USB to TTL (Serial) Converter