CP2102 Chip USB to TTL (Serial) Converter
CP2102 is silab developed USB to serial chip, small size, may not require any peripheral components to reach into a simple USB-UART scheme, communication speed up to 1Mbps.
- CP2102 chip from SiLabs is a single-chip USB to UART bridge IC. This cp2102 USB to serial requires minimal external components.
- CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB.
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receive buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (v6.7.3)
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/8.1 (v6.7)
- Windows 2K (v6.3a)
- Macintosh OSX (v4)
- 1 X CP2102 Chip USB to TTL (Serial) Converter
|TX||Connect to Transmit Pin(TXD) of Microcontroller. This pin is RX pin of CP2102 on board.|
|RX||Connect to Receive Pin(RXD) of Microcontroller. This pin is TX pin of CP2102 on board.|
|RST||Normally Unconnected. Reset Pin for CP2102. Initiate a system reset by driving this pin low for at least 15 µs.|
|GND||Should be common to microcontroller ground.|
|3V3||Optional output to power external circuit up to 50mA.|
|5V||Optional output to power external circuit up to 100mA|
|Dimensions||4.2 × 1.5 cm|