CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Serial Converter Module With DTR Pin
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This is an USB2.0 to TTL UART Converter module which is based on CP2102 Bridge. This module can be used with Laptop’s which don’t have standard serial port. This module creates a virtual COM port using USB on your computer which can support various standard Baud Rates for serial communication.
This module has 6 pin breakout connector which includes TXD, RXD, GND, 3V3, 5V, DTR. Apart from these 6 Pins the board has pin out for DCD, DSR, RTS, SUS, SUS’, RI and RST functions.
- Onboard CP2102 USB to RS232/TTL interface conversion chip.
- Onboard power light.
- Onboard USB male head, convenient to connect to the computer.
- RX/TX pins have led notification, facilitate communication with microcomputer.
- Built-in USB to RS232 Transfera chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5v target device.
- Compact design.
This module can be used to upload Arduino sketches onto your Arduino loaded AVR devices over RXD, TXD pins of module.
You need to install drivers for CP2102 before you use this module. Link for Driver is provided below.