Reed Switch Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Reed switch is a kind of passive electronic switching component with contacts with a simple structure, small size and easy to control. It consists of a sealed glass envelope where there are two ferrous elastic reeds and is filled with inert gas called rhodium
- Imported normally-open reed
- Comparator output, clear signal, nice waveform and driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Operating vVoltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output Format: Digital Switching Output ( 0 and 1 )
- With fix bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB Size: 32mm x 14mm
- Adopting LM393 comparator with wide voltage
It has been applied in stored program control exchanges, photocopiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, Disinfection cabinets, door magnets, window magnets, electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing devices, level meters, gas meters, water meters, etc.
- 1 X Reed switch sensor module .
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.