5V 1A TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging Module – Micro USB
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Input with MICRO USB female seat can be directly input to do with the phone charger lithium battery charging,
And still retains the input voltage wiring pads, it can be very convenient to DIY
Email when stock available
- Input voltage: 5V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
- Battery over-current protection current: 3A
- Board size: 2.1 * 1.7CM
- Note that the charger must be able to output 1A or more when using a mobile phone charger do enter, or may not charge
- Lithium battery operating voltage: 3.6V ~4.2V
- 3.6V (3.6V * 1S) lithium battery & packs
- 3.7V (3.7V * 1S) lithium battery & packs
- 4.2V (4.2V * 1S) lithium battery & packs
- Cylindrical Lithium battery (Li-ion)
- Maximum protection voltage: 4.255V ± 0.05V
- Minimum protection voltage: 2.35V ± 0.05V
- Maximum operating current: 2A
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- B+ : Battery Positive (+)
- B- : Battery Negative (-)
- Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
- It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connect point is good.
- If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-subs tract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
- NO Reveal polarity.
- 1 X 5V 1A TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging Module – Micro USB
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.