Lithium Battery Charging Protection Module MH-CD42 2.1A 5V
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MH-CD42 DC 5V 2.1A Mobile Power Diy Board 4.2V Charge/Discharge(boost)/battery protection/indicator module 3.7V lithium 18650
- Providing mobile power for your DIY projects has never been easier with the MH-CD42 Power DIY board!
- This tiny board offers simultaneous charge and discharge, lithium battery protection, and a 4 level LED
- Connect any kind of 3.7V Lithium battery to have a 5V output with current up to 2.1A.
- When charging, the four-level battery indicator starts with one flashing LED, meaning the battery is less
than 25% full.
- After some time, 2 LED will lit up and the first one would stop flashing.
- That means your battery is 25% to 49% full.
- Your battery is fully charged when all 4 LEDs are lit and not flashing.
- In discharge mode, the same definition applies but in reverse.
- Charging voltage: DC4.5V-5.5V (recommended DC5V)
- Charging current: 0-2.1A
- Charging quiescent current: 100uA
- Full voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Discharge current: 0-3.5A
- Discharge quiescent current: 50uA
- Discharge efficiency: up to 96%
- Output voltage: 5V
- Output current: 0-2.1A
- Ambient temperature: -20~ 85°C
- The module comes with a lithium battery protection function (for lithium batteries without protection, with protection board)
- Overcurrent protection (OCP)
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Short circuit protection (SCP)
- Over temperature protection (OTP)
- Charge and discharge power level 4 interval indication
- VIN: The correct input of the charging port (DC4.5V-5.5V (recommended DC 5V)
- GND: negative input of the charging port –
- GND: Lithium battery –
- BAT: Lithium battery
- GND: Output negative output –
- VOUT: Output positive output
- KEY: Output enable trigger port (low pulse trigger)
- In the discharge mode (the charging mode KEY function is invalid), the KEY port is triggered once, and the output is turned on; the KEY port is continuously triggered twice, and the output is turned off.
- When the load is first connected, the output will be automatically turned on. If the small fish 50MA is loaded, the output will be turned off after 30 seconds; if the load is greater than 50MA, the output will be continuously turned on.
- Allow one side to discharge while charging (Note: this is the output voltage >4.7/<5V)
- When the module is plugged in, the output will switch to external power supply (it will be powered off for 0.3s). When charging, the output voltage will be less than >4.7/<5V, depending on the charger load capacity!
- Trigger mode: low level trigger (ground)
- Connect to the single-chip microcomputer, if the connection is less than the load KEY, you can connect the single-chip microcomputer for about 20s to give a low level to keep the module working continuously.
- Car charging retrofit
- Driving recorder power supply
- Mobile power / charging treasure
- Portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets
- 1 X 2A 5V Lithium battery charging protection module
|Dimensions||2,5 × 1,6 × 0,4 cm|