DC-DC Adjustable Voltage Buck Converter 5A with LED Display
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Module Properties: 5A High Power 75W DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Module.
- Input Voltage: DC 4.0 ~ 38V.
- Output Voltage: DC 1.25V ~ 35V Continuously Adjustable (the input voltage must be higher than the output voltage 1.5V ).
- Output Current: Max 5A, Recommended for use in the 4.5A.
- Output Power: Up to 75W, more than 50W, Please Enhance Heat Dissipation
- Operating Frequency: 180KHz
- Voltmeter Error: ± 0.05V
- Measure Range: 0 ~ 40V ( Please ensure that the input voltage is 4.5V or more)
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Load Regulation: S (I) ≤ 0.8%
- Voltage Regulation: S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- With overheat protection and short circuit protection
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes (limiting current is 8A)
- Power indicator LED.
- Input/Output display selector button and LEDs.
- Display on/off Button.
- 4 Mounting holes with supplied mounts.
- Dimensions: 6.6 * 3.9 * 1.8cm
How to set-up:
- Power up the module with a stable and accurate power supply , such as a 5V power supply, then shot press the button on the right side to select which one do you need to adjust (input or output), and long pressing (press time > 2Sec.) the button(right) makes the module enter in calibration mode, after releasing the button, the related LED would blink to indicate which voltage is now calibrating, and the numeric display blinks the correction value.
- Short press the button to change the correction value, Short press the button on the right side, voltage increases one unit, Short press the button on the left side, voltage reduce one unit, for example, if your power supply is 5V, but the result of voltage meter is 4.8, you need to set the value to 5V.
- Long press button on the right side(press time ≈ 2Sec.), to store the voltage correction value.
- Calibrate the output voltage in the same way above; The correction value will be stored in nonvolatile memory.