Node MCU ESP8266 WiFi Programming & Development Kit With CP2102
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Customers who bought this item also bought
- NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development board that helps you to prototype your IoT product with a few Lua script lines. The development board is based on the ESP8266 WiFi chip with 10 GPIO and 1 ADC input. Each GPIO can be used as PWM, I2C, SPI and 1-Wire. Via the micro USB you can program NodeMCU.
- The advanced API for hardware IO uses interactive Lua script which is like Arduino code. The event-driven API for network applications facilitates developers writing code in Nodejs style. It speeds up your IOT application developing process.
- The use of FCC & CE certified ESP-12 version of ESP8266 with PCB antenna makes NodeMCU one of the best platforms for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Finally, programmable WiFi module.
- Arduino-like (software defined) hardware IO.
- Can be programmed with the simple and powerful Lua programming language or Arduino IDE.
- USB-TTL included, plug & play.
- 10 GPIOs D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etc. all in one board.
- Wifi networking (can be used as access point and/or station, host a web server), connect to internet to fetch or upload data.
- Event-driven API for network applications.
- PCB antenna.
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standards
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connection (5 MAX)
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Smart Link supports intelligent networking capabilities
- 1 X Node MCU ESP8266 WiFi Programming & Development Kit With CP2102