Wemos D1 Wifi-Esp8266 Development Board
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
145.00 EGP (-7%)
D1 Wifi-Esp8266 Development Board
- ESP8266 offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
- When ESP8266 hosts the application, and when it is the only application processor in the device, it is able to boot up directly from an external flash.
- It has integrated cache to improve the performance of the system in such applications, and to minimize the memory requirements.
- Alternately, serving as a Wi-Fi adapter, wireless internet access can be added to any microcontroller-based design with simple connectivity through UART interface or the CPU AHB bridge interface.
The D1 is an Arduino Uno-like wifi board based on ESP-8266EX.
- 11 digital input/output pins
- 1 analog input(3.3V max input)
- A Micro USB connection
- A power jack, 9-24V power input.
- Compatible with Arduino
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- FCC, CE, TELEC, WiFi Alliance, and SRRC certified
- Board Dimensions: 68.6mm x 53.4mm (2.701″ x 2.102″) / Long x Wide
- Weight: 21.8g (0.769oz)
- 1 X Wemos D1 Wifi -Esp8266 Development Board
|Dimensions||6.8 × 5.3 cm|