ESP8266 5V WIFI Relay Module 2 Channel
The 5V dual WiFi relay module uses ESP-01 as the WiFi module and is compatible with 8 bit MCU chip. Only a simple configuration process can realize the wireless control of the 2 way relay by using the mobile phone APP .
- The module has 2 operating modes of work:
- Mode 1: Mobile phone is directly mounted on WiFi module.
- Plug in the ESP-01 module, the module power up. About 4 seconds later, the green light changed from extinction to 2 seconds flashing. Description configuration completed.
- AP hotspot signal sent by mobile phone connected to ESP–01 module.
- Opens “EasyTCP–20” APP, and clicks “CONNECT””. After the connection is successful, the green light flashes slowly from 2 seconds to normal. Click on the gray box to send instructions to control the switch of the relay.
- Mode 2: Mobile phones and WiFi modules are equipped on routers simultaneously
- Plug in the ESP–01 module, the module power, the light green light into slow flash, then press the S1 button to switch to the mode 2. Blue light, about 1 minutes later into 0.5S flash, indicating waiting for “Esp Touch–Demo” “APP” for its configuration WiFi account and password.
- At this time, the phone line connected to the router. Open “Esp Touch- Demo” “APP”, enter the router password, click “Confirm”.
- Waits for configuration to succeed, when the APP interface appears ESP-01 IP (such as 192.168.0.189) address, indicating that the ESP–01 module successfully connected to the router, and automatically remember the account number and password. The next entry mode 2 will automatically connect (about 20-60S to connect).
- It’s important to note that the 192.168.0.189 IP address is dynamically assigned to the ESP-01 module by the router. The address may change after the next reconnection. You can see the real time IP address of the ESP-01 module in the router’s device list.
- Opens “Easy TCP–20” APP, and clicks “CONNECT”. When the connection is successful, the green light flashes from 2 seconds to normal.
- Click on the gray box to send instructions to control the switch of the relay.
- It can also be used as USB relay when ESP-01 is pulled out.
- In an open environment, the maximum stable transmission distance is 100 m when the mobile phone is mounted on the WiFi module.
- When the WiFi module and mobile phone are held on the router at the same time, the transmission distance depends on the signal strength of the router.
- 1 X ESP8266 5V WIFI RELAY MODULE 2 Channel
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||250 at 10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)||30 at 10A|