VL53L1X Time of Flight Sensor
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
300.00 EGP (-8%)
The I2C address of the VL53L1X is 0x29 and is hardware defined.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- This SparkFun Distance Sensor Breakout utilizes the VL53L1X next generation ToF (Time of Flight) sensor module to give you the highly accurate measurements at long ranges for its size.
- The VL53L1X uses a VCSEL (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser) to emit an Infrared laser to time the reflection to the target.
- That means that you will be able to measure the distance to and object from 40mm to 4m away with millimeter resolution.
- Each VL53L1X sensor features a precision to be 1mm with an accuracy around +/-5mm and a minimum read distance of this sensor is 4cm.
- The field of view for this little breakout is fairly narrow at 15°-27° with a read rate of up to 50Hz.
- SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) receiving array with integrated lens.
- Low-power microcontrollers run advanced digital firmware.
- Pin compatible with VL53L0X FlightSense Ranging Sensor.
- Fast and accurate long distance measurement.
- Receive programmable ROI locations on the array to provide multi-zone operational control of the host.
- I2C interface (up to 400 kHz), shutdown and interrupt pins.
- Note: A multiplexer/Mux is required to communicate to multiple VL53L1X sensors on a single bus.
- 1 X VL53L1X Time of Flight Sensor (4m Precision Distance Measurements)
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.