No products in the cart.
Joker PASTE Flux 30g Metal Can
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tin Soldering PASTE Flux 30g for Repairing Electronics, Electrical Appliances, PCs, Mobiles and Automotive.
Email when stock available
Customers who bought this item also bought
- 50.00 EGP
- 30.00 EGP
- Joker Flux, Multi-Purpose.
- Compatible with all Tin Alloy.
- High Quality, Activity and Fast Soldering.
- Tip Cleaner and Easy Cleaning.
- Not Corrosive for Electronic Components.
- Strong Insulation Over 100 Mega Ohms.
- Tin Soldering Paste Flux for Lithium Battery, Neodymium Magnets, Silver Alloys, Stainless Steel Plates, Zinc, Nickel, Nickel-Chrome, All Copper Alloy, Wires, PCB, BGA, PGA, PPGA, POP and SMD.
- Repairing of Mobiles, as well as for Replacement Micro Switches, Charging Connectors and Reballing IC Chip Without Stencil.
- Soldering Glasses Frames Which Made of Silver or Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel.
For Using and Notices:
- Put a Very Little bit of Flux Before Soldering.
- Use any Solvent Such as, Thinner or any Alcohol for Cleaning.
- Use a Wet Soldering Sponge During Tip Cleaning.
- Close After Using & Keep Away from Children.
- Use Enough Water When Eyes or Wounds Are Touched.
- The Flux is a Yellow Soft PASTE, Packaged in a Round Metal Can, Capacity 30g Net Weight.
- 1 X Joker PASTE Flux 30g,Metal Can