Joker PASTE FLUX 20g for Tin Soldering
Tin Soldering Paste Flux for Repairing Electronics, Electrical Appliances, PCs, Mobiles and Automotive.
- Joker Flux, Multi-Purpose.
- Compatible with all Tin Alloy.
- High Quality, Activity and Fast Soldering.
- Tip Cleaner and Easy Cleaning.
- Not Corrosive for Electronic Components.
- Strong Insulation Over 100 Mega Ohms.
- Tin Soldering Paste Flux for Lithium Battery, Neodymium Magnets, Silver Alloys, Stainless Steel Plates, All Copper Alloy, Wires, PCB, BGA, PGA, PPGA, POP and SMD.
- Repairing of Mobiles, as well as for Replacement Micro Switches, Charging Connectors and Rebelling IC Chip Without Stencil.
- Soldering Glasses Frames Which Made of Silver or Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel.
For Using and Notices:
- Put a Very Little bit of Flux Before Soldering.
- Use any Solvent Such as, Thinner or any Alcohol for Cleaning.
- Use a Wet Soldering Sponge During Tip Cleaning.
- Close After Using & Keep Away from Children.
- Use Enough Water When Eyes or Wounds Are Touched.
- The Flux is a Yellow Soft PASTE, Packaged in a Round Plastic Can, Capacity 20g Net Weight.
- 1 x Joker PASTE FLUX 20g for Tin Soldering.