Liquid Flux 30mL for Copper Alloys
Tin Soldering Liquid Flux for Repairing Electronics, Electrical Appliances, PCs, Mobiles and Automotive.
- Compatible with all Tin Alloy
- High Quality and Soft Soldering.
- Tip Cleaner and Easy Cleaning.
- Not Corrosive for Electronic Components.
- Strong Insulation Over 35K Ohms.
- Tin Soldering Flux for All Copper Alloy, Wires, PCB, BGA, PGA, PPGA, POP and SMD.
- Repairing of Mobiles, as well as for Replacement Micro Switches, Charging Connectors.
For Using and Notices:
- Put a Very Little bit of Flux Before Soldering.
- Use Water or any Solvent Such as, Thinner or any Alcohol for Cleaning.
- Use a Wet Soldering Sponge During Tip Cleaning.
- Close After Using & Keep Away from Children.
- Use Enough Water When Touch Eyes or Wounds.
- The Flux is an Off-White Viscous Liquid, Packaged in a Transparent Plastic Bottle, Capacity 30mL.
- 1 X Liquid Flux 30mL for Copper Alloys.