GY-273 3-Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GY-273 DC 3V-5V HMC5883L Triple Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module Three Axis Magnetic Field Module for Arduino
Customers who bought this item also bought
- The HMC5883L is a triple-axis magnetometer compass, which uses I2C for communication.
- Compass heading accuracy of 1° to 2°, provided by internal 12-bit ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter).
- Includes on-board voltage regulator, allowing you to power the module with voltages between 3V and 5V.
- The module includes on-board pull-up resistors on the I2C lines.
- There is a data ready pin (pin DRDY) you can use to make your communication with the module more efficient.
- Since this module has such great compass heading accuracy, it is great for giving your robot precise navigation abilities.
- The HMC5883L includes state-of-threat, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1 to 2 compass heading accuracy.
- The I2C serial bus allows for an easy interface.
- 1 X GY-273 3-Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module.