Relay Module 1 Channel 5V
The Single Channel Relay Module is a convenient board that can be used to control high voltage, high current loads such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC load.
It is designed to interface with microcontrollers such as Arduino, PIC and etc.
The relays terminal (COM, NO, and NC) is being brought out with a screw terminal. It also comes with a LED to indicate the status of the relay.
- Digital output controllable
- Compatible with any 5V micro-controller such as Arduino.
- Rated Through-Current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Control Signal: TTL level
- Operating Voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Max Current: 10A
- Size: 43x17x17mm (LxWxH)
- 1 x Relay Module 1 Channel 5V
|Dimensions||4.3 × 1.7 × 1.7 cm|