A relay is an electrically operated switch. It consists of a set of input terminals for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. The switch may have any number of contacts in multiple contact forms, such as make contacts, break contacts, or combinations thereof.
Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by an independent low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal
The advantages of a relay lie in its lower inertia of the moving, stability, long-term reliability and small volume. It is widely adopted in devices of power protection, automation technology, sport, remote control, reconnaissance and communication, as well as in devices of electromechanics and power electronics. Generally speaking, a relay contains an induction part which can reflect input variable like current, voltage, power, resistance, frequency, temperature, pressure, speed and light etc. It also contains an actuator module (output) which can energize or de-energize the connection of controlled circuit.
- Optical coupling isolation, driving ability is strong, stable performance .
- This module can be set high level or low level trigger by the jumper .
- Power indicator light (green), relay status indicator light (red)
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal.
- 1 X Relay 1 channel 30A 240VAC
|Max Current Control||30A|
|Max Voltage Control (AC)||240V|
|Max Voltage Control (DC)||30V|
|The Static Current||5mA|
|DC+||Power supply positive pole|
|DC-||Power supply negative pole|
|IN||Signal triggering pin|
|JD+||Relay control voltage positive|
|JD-||Relay control voltage negative|
|NC||Relay Normally closed pin|
|COM||Relay Common pin|
|NO||Relay normally opened pin|
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|