ATTINY85 Digispark kickstarter mini USB Development Board
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The attiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful)
- The attiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful).
- This board is a great way to jump into micro-controller electronics.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The On – board, 150mA 5V Regulator.
- Built – in USB and serial was debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are informs the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8K Flash Memory (about 6K after boot loader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI). PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins. The Power LED and the Test/Status leds.
- 1 X ATTINY85 Digi spark kick starter mini USB Development Board