ATTINY85 Digispark kickstarter mini USB Development Board
The attiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful)
- The attiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful).
- This board is a great way to jump into micro-controller electronics.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The On – board, 150mA 5V Regulator.
- Built – in USB and serial was debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are informs the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8K Flash Memory (about 6K after boot loader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI). PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins. The Power LED and the Test/Status leds.
- 1 X ATTINY85 Digi spark kick starter mini USB Development Board
Price for 7 itemsEGP 254.50
|Dimensions||2.5 × 1.9 cm|