Arduino Uno SMD China
275.00 EGP (-27%)
The Arduino Uno SMD module is a compact and lightweight microcontroller board that packs a lot of features into a small package. Here are some of its key features:
- ATmega328P Microcontroller: The heart of the Arduino Uno SMD module is the ATmega328P microcontroller, which provides 32KB of flash memory and 2KB of SRAM. This powerful chip can handle a wide range of tasks, from controlling motors and sensors to running complex algorithms.
- USB Connectivity: The Arduino Uno SMD module features a built-in USB port, which makes it easy to connect to your computer and upload code. You can also use the USB port to power the board, so you don’t need a separate power source.
- Pin Headers: The Arduino Uno SMD module has a total of 14 digital input/output pins, 6 analog inputs, and a number of other pins for power and ground. These pin headers make it easy to connect sensors, actuators, and other components to the board.
- Wide Compatibility: The Arduino Uno SMD module is compatible with a wide range of software and hardware, including the Arduino IDE, which makes it easy to program even if you’re new to microcontrollers. It also supports a variety of communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, and UART.
Email when stock available
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Overall, the Arduino Uno SMD module is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to get started with microcontrollers. Its compact size, powerful microcontroller, and wide range of features make it ideal for a variety of applications, from robotics and automation to DIY electronics and IoT projects. If you’re looking for an affordable and versatile microcontroller, be sure to check out the Arduino Uno SMD module.