Arduino Pro Micro 5V 16MHz Board
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board with 2 Row Pin Header for Arduino
- The Pro Micro module is based on the Leonardo module.
- It uses the AVR Atmega32U4 microcontroller.
- It is equipped with 20 digital inputs / outputs, 5 of which can be used as PWM outputs and as many as 12 as analog inputs.
- The system works with a voltage of 5V, it is clocked with a clock signal with a frequency of 16MHz.
- The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board.
- The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away without bulky external USB interface.
This tiny little board does all of the Arduino tricks that you’re familiar with: 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx.
- Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.
- There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
Pro Micro Technical Specs:
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB or USB-C connector for programming and power
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- USB-C is 36mm long, 3mm longer than Micro-USB version
- 1 X Arduino Pro Micro 5V 16MHz Board
|Dimensions||3,2 × 1,75 cm|