No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
750.00 EGP (-33%)
The Arduino Esplora is a feature-packed development board that offers a range of benefits, including:
- Versatility: The Esplora is designed for a wide range of applications, from electronics and robotics to art and design.
- User-Friendly Design: The compact design and easy-to-use features of the Esplora make it an ideal choice for beginners and advanced users alike.
- Sensors: The Esplora features a variety of sensors that allow you to detect and respond to changes in light, sound, touch, rotation, acceleration, magnetic fields, temperature, and humidity.
- LCD Screen: The 2.5-inch LCD screen allows you to display data and interact with your project in real-time.
- Control Buttons: The control buttons on the Esplora allow you to interact with your project and control its behavior.
- USB Port: The USB port on the Esplora allows you to connect it to your computer and program it using the Arduino IDE.
- Speaker: The built-in speaker on the Esplora allows you to add sound to your project.
- SD Card Slot: The SD card slot on the Esplora allows you to store data and access it quickly and easily.
This innovative board is designed for a wide range of applications, from electronics and robotics to art and design.
In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the specifications, features, and usage of the Arduino Esplora, so you can get a better understanding of what it can do and how it can be used.
The Arduino Esplora is powered by an ATmega32U4 microcontroller and operates at 5 volts. It features a compact, easy-to-use design that includes a variety of sensors, including light, sound, touch, rotation, acceleration, magnetic, temperature, and humidity sensors.
Other specifications include a 2.5-inch LCD screen, control buttons, a USB port, a speaker, and an SD card slot for data storage. The Esplora supports USB, SPI, TWI/I2C, serial, and analog communications, making it a versatile tool for a wide range of projects.
The Arduino Esplora is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide range of projects. Some common applications include:
- Robotics: The sensors and controls on the Esplora make it an ideal choice for robotics projects, such as building a robot that responds to changes in light or sound.
- Electronics: The Esplora can be used to build a variety of electronic projects, such as a temperature and humidity monitor or a light sensor.
- Art and Design: The Esplora’s compact design and easy-to-use features make it an ideal choice for artists and designers who want to incorporate electronics into their work.
In summary, the Arduino Esplora is a powerful, versatile, and user-friendly development board that offers a range of features and benefits. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user, the Esplora is a tool that can help you bring your projects to life. So why not give it a try and see what you can create?