LandTiger NXP LPC1768
The LandTiger development board with NXP LPC1768 ARM is an embedded system based on the second-generation ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller core. It is designed for embedded system applications requiring a high-performance and low-power 32-bit microprocessor.
As such it is highly suitable for instrumentation, industrial communications, motor control, lighting control, alarm systems, and more. The LandTiger development board has an on-board USB emulator, supports USB2.0 Device, dual CAN interfaces, RS232 and RS485 ports. The LandTiger development board supports a wealth of hardware and software functionality for rapid project development.
LandTiger development board with NXP LPC1768 ARM
The LPC7168 ARM Cortex-M3 Processor provides:
- 512KB on-chip Flash, to support ISP and IAP
- 64KB SRAM
- Processing rates 100MHz, and includes a support eight areas of memory protection unit (MPU)
- Built-nested vector interrupt controller.
- AHB multi-layer matrix with 8-channel DMA controller, general-purpose (GPDMA)
- Support the SSP, UART, AD / DA, timer, GPIO, etc., can be used for memory-to-memory transfers.
- Standard JTAG test / debug interface and debug serial line and serial line tracking port option
- Simulation trace module supports real-time tracking.
- 4 low-power modes: sleep, deep sleep, power-down, deep power-down
- Single 3.3V power supply (2.4V – 3.6V)
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C – 85 ° C
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) input
- On-chip integrated power-on reset circuit
- Built-in systems beat the timer (SysTick), to facilitate the operating system migration.
LandTiger Board Resources:
- 2 x RS232 serial interface (using the straight-through serial cable)
- 2 x Controller Area Network (CAN) bus communication interface (CAN Transceiver: SN65VHD230)
- 1 x RS485 communication interface (485 Transceivers: SP3485)
- 1 x RJ45-10/100M Ethernet network interface (Ethernet PHY: DP83848)
- DA output interface (USB sound card can do experiments on-board speaker and speaker output driver)
- AD input interface (adjustable potentiometer input)
- Color LCD display interface (which can take 2.8-inch or 3.2-inch color TFT 320X240)
- USB2.0 Interface, USB host and USB Device Interface.
- SD / MMC card (SPI) interface (available with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file system)
- IIC Interface (24LC02)
- SPI serial FLASH interfaces (AT45DB161D)
- 2 user keys, 2 function keys and the INT0 Reset button, 8 LED lights.
- Five keys to enter the joystick (Joystick)
- Serial ISP download function (no need to set jumpers), the standard JTAG download, simulation debugging interface.
- Integrated USB emulator: simulation and debug capabilities to support online and support KEIL, IAR and other mainstream development environment.
- Optional external 5V power supply or USB input to provide 5V power supply.
- Leads all the IO, user-friendly external circuit to the secondary development of other applications.
1 X LandTiger development board with NXP LPC1768 ARM