AMS1117 5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module 800mA
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply To 5V Buck Module AMS1117 Automatic Automatic Adjustable Boost Board Start Limit Voltage
- AMS1117-3.3 is a positive voltage regulator step down power supply module, support DC 4.75-12V input and 3.3V fixed voltage and 0.8A current output.
- The voltage regulator converter module is suitable for electronic devices, with the design of 3 pins, this buck converter is easy to connect your MCU development and provide constant power supply, which suitable for electronic devices such as SCM project design needs 3.3V power supply.
- Applicable for high-efficiency linear regulator Published Active Power Regulator Battery Charger Active instrument.
- Applications: Arduino UNO MEGA2560; MSP430 Development Board; 3.3V Low power consumption MCU; FPGA/CPLD PLD Programmable Logic Systems; ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 STM32; etc.
- AMS1117 overheat shutdown circuit provides overload and over-temperature protection. AMS1117-3.3V Buck Converter soldering kit only supports 3.3V,800mA output, So the load current can not exceed 800mA.
- High Performance Linear Regulator Post Regulator for Replacement of Accessories 5V to 3.3V.
- Linear Regulator Charger Active SCSI Terminators and Power Management for Notebook.
- 1 x 5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module AMS1117