ISD1820 Recording And Playback Module 10 Seconds
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This ISD1820 Voice Recorder/Playback Module reproduces high-quality, natural voice and audio from the recorded audio by Mic or driven through Microcontroller.
Because of its dual operation mode (Standalone and Microcontroller driven), we can easily use this as per requirement and with a slight change of the onboard resistor, we can get flexibility in the sampling frequency of the recording duration & quality.
- The ISD1820 Voice Record and Playback Module provides a simple way to record up to 10 seconds of audio and then play it back under MCU or manual control.
- With the built-in microphone, you can record one message that is up to 10 seconds long. This can be extended up to 20 seconds with a resistor change. The message can be rerecorded up to 100,000 times and is non-volatile.
- A small built-in audio amplifier can drive an 8-ohm speaker.
- Functions such as Record, Play E and Play L can be activated by pushing a button or input a logic HIGH on the header pin with the same name.
FEATURES OF ISD1820 VOICE RECORD AND PLAYBACK MODULE:
- Record and playback up to 10 seconds of audio.
- Pushbutton and MCU controllable
- Edge or level activated playback
- Built-in microphone
- On-chip 8 ohm speaker driver
- Duration and sample rate can be modified up to 20 seconds with resistor change
- Auto power down mode
- 2.6 -5V operation
- 1 X ISD1820 Voice Record and Playback Module