AC Voltage Sensor Module ZMPT101B
ZMPT101B a voltage transform ideal to measure the AC voltage. It has high accuracy, good consistency for voltage and power measurement up to 250V AC. Easy to use and comes with a multi turn trim potentiometer for adjusting the ADC output.
- The ZMPT101B is a voltage transformer used to measure AC voltage.
- You can measure AC voltages up to 250 volts by using this module.
- The output of this sensor is analog.
- If you change input voltage, the output voltage will change as well.
- Onboard micro-precision voltage transformer
- Analog output corresponding quantity can be adjusted
- Good consistency for voltage and power measurement
- Active output single-phase AC voltage sensor module
- 1 X AC Voltage Sensor Module ZMPT101B
|Output Signal||Analog 0-5V|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V-30V|
|Measure within||250V AC|
|Rated input current||2mA|
|Operating temperature||40ºC ~ + 70ºC|
|Voltage Transformer||Onboard Precision Micro Voltage Transformer|
|Operational amplifier circuit||High-precision on-board amplifier circuit, the signal to do the exact sampling and appropriate compensation and other functions|
|Mode voltage output||The module can measure AC voltage within 250V, the corresponding output mode can be adjusted|
|Output signal||The output signal for the sine wave, the waveform of the median (DC component)|
|Dimensions||4.9 × 1.9 cm|