DC-DC Step Up Down Boost Buck Voltage Converter Module LM2577S LM2596S
If you have a battery that needs a stable voltage output, then this module fits your requirements best. This module keeps your desired voltage even with the lower or higher input voltage. You would need at least 4V up to 35V input voltage for this module to work. The output is controllable using a potentiometer from 1.25V to 25V. It also has screw holes so that mounting won’t be a problem. The combination of LM2596S (Step-up converter) and LM2577S (Step-down converter) makes this a one of a kind Buck-Boost Converter module.
Indicator Light :
- Constant current indicator (red LED)
- Charging indicator(light red)
- Charged full (Light Blue)
- High-power LED constant current driver
- Lithium battery charger (including ferroelectric),4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charger,Nickel cadmium, nickel metal hydride battery pack charger
- Solar panels and wind driven generator.
- Make sure of the voltage and current of the battery you need to charge.
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage same to the charge voltage.
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), counterclockwise (decrease).
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to make sure the output current to the expected charging current value
- The charge current of transfer lamp is default 0.1 times of the charging current (constant current value)
- Connected to the battery and try to charging (for previous 5 steps, module input terminal is connected to power source, output load is NOT connected to batteries)
|Output Voltage||Continuously adjustable(1.25-25V)|
|Output Current||Rated 3A , Max 4A (power over 15W, please install a heat sink)|
|Constant Current Range||0-4A (Adjustable)|
|Output Power||15W by nature cooling|
|Minimum Voltage Difference||2V|
|Full Load Temperature Rise||45 deg C|
|Working Temperature||Industrial grade (from -40 Deg C to 8 Deg C)(when the ambient temperature is over 40 deg C, please step down power or add one heat sink)|
|Dimensions||5 × 3.7 × 1.3 cm|