7476 DIP Dual J-K Flip-Flop With Preset AND Clear
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Two J-K master-slave flip-flop with preset and clear input. Large operating voltage rangeWide operating conditions
Customers who bought this item also bought
- The 7476 is a dual in-line JK flip flop IC, i.e. it has two JK flip flops inside it.
- Each can be used individually based on our application.
- The term JK flip flop comes after its inventor Jack Kilby.
- The JK flip flops are considered to be the most efficient flip-flop and can be used for certain applications on its own.
- The flip-flops are also called as latching devices.
- This naming means that it can remember one single bit of data and latch the output based on it.
- Due to this property, they are commonly used as shift registers, control registers, storage registers or where ever a small memory is required.
- More than one Flip Flop can be used in series to act as an EEPROM for holding small amount of data.
- The JK flip flop is considered to be more suitable for practical application because of its truth table that is the output of the flip flop will be stable for all types of inputs.
- So if you are looking for a IC for latching purpose or to act as a small programmable memory for you project then this IC might be the right choice for you.
7476 J-K Flip Flop Truth table:7476 J-K Flip Flop Datasheet