Cytron 10 Amp 7V-30V Potentiometer & Switch Control DC Motor Driver MD10-POT
MD10-POT is a motor driver or speed controller that enables you to easily control a motor’s run/brake, direction and speed. No microcontroller is needed in a complete setup, hence programming is not required too. A DC brushed motor can be controlled directly using the Switch (Activation & Direction) and Potentiometer (Speed) included in the package.
- Bidirectional control for one brushed DC motor.
- Control motor run/brake and direction with a 3-way rocker switch (included in package).
- Control motor rotation speed with a potentiometer (included in package).
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- PWM and DIR inputs.
- Compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation.
- Regenerative Braking.
- No reverse polarity protection.
- Dimension: 81.28mm x 48.26mm
- 1 x MD10-POT
- 1 x 10kOhm Potentiometer with connector
- 1 x 3-Way Rocker Switch with connector
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Card