Sim 900 A-Mini Board
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sim 900 A Mini Module is a breakout board that has feature of complete dual band GSM/GPRS module which is specially designed for small market areas for cost effective solutions.
It has Quad-Band of 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz and Dual-Band of 900/1900 MHZ.
It has useful performance for voice, SMS, Data and Fax in a small form factor.
Email when stock available
Sim 900 A-Mini Board Features:
- Power supply by 5V, can be powered by USB, for long term use it is better to still use 1A current power source. XH2.54-2P connector.
- TTL 5V and 3V3 interface (yellow pins marked on board), compatible with arduino, STM32, raspberry pi, etc.
- On board RS232 interface, easy for debugging. On the left, white pins.
- On board ring signal LED, on the left-top corner of SIM900A IC.
- On Board reset and restart pins, on the bottom of the SIM900A IC.
- Reserved IPX mini connector, but not yet soldered.
- Standard SMA antenna connector.
- Serial port is protected by TVS and beads circuit, to prevent any surging current or HV.
- SIM circuit has SMF05C electrostatics releasing IC.
- Package includes antenna and DC jack.
- Do NOT have audio power jack on board, which means you can’t hear or speak through the call.
- Board size is 5×5 CM
- 1 X Sim 900 A V4.0 kit
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X Antenna
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.