No products in the cart.
RTC DS3231 I2C High Precision Real Time Clock Module For Arduino
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.
- The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections of leap year.
- The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
- Two programmable time-of-day alarms and a programmable square-wave output are provided.
- The underside of the board holds a 12mm coin-cell battery holder for battery backup.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 – 5 .5 V
- Clock chip: High-precision clock chip DS3231
- Clock Accuracy: 0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
- Programmable square-wave output
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of 3 ℃
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- Battery type: LIR2032 (not included )
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
- Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
- Size: 38* 22*14mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 8g
- Package Included: 1x RTC DS3231 I2C Real Time Clock Module
- +-2ppm accuracy
- Two alarms
- SPI output
- Low power consumption
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- 1 x RTC DS3231 I2C High Precision Real Time Clock Module For Arduino.