- The UNI-T UTD2025CL Oscilloscope is ideal for beginners or students at school because of the basic specifications.
- It has 2 analog channels with a high sensitivity and it can process signals with a frequency up to 25MHz.
- The oscilloscope has digital storage and it supports plug-and-play USB storage devices.
- Although the memory size is a bit low it will be fast enough for your basic measurements.
- The oscilloscope has an unknown price-quality ratio for 2 channels and a bandwidth of 25MHz.
- 1 x Oscilloscope UNI-T UTD2025CL.
- 1 x Probe×2 (1×,10× switchable),Power Cord, USB Cable, PC Software CD.
|Waveform capture rate||>=2000wfms/s|
|Trigger modes||Edge, Pulse, Video, Alternate|
|Vertical sensitivity||1mV/div ~ 20V/div|
|Horizontal range||10ns/div ~ 50s/div|
|Display||7" 400x240 TFT LCD|
|Interface||USB OTG, Pass/Fail|
|Dimensions||306 x 147 x 122mm|
|Dimensions||30.6 × 14.7 × 12.2 cm|