NE555 Adjustable Frequency Pulse Generator Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
22.00 EGP (-18%)
This is a square wave pulse generator module based on the ubiquitous NE555 timer IC. The module can be powered from a wide power supply range (5 to 12V) and will produce a continuous square wave output between 4Hz to 1.3KHz which can be set by on on-board multi-turn potentiometer. Module has ten-turn frequency adjustment control and power on LED. Useful for applications where an approximate frequency clock source is required such as for stepper motor step generation etc
- Onboard NE555 IC.
- Single channel signal output, The output duty cycle about 50% square wave.
- Plate load resistor, adjust the resistance to control the output frequency.
- Operating Voltage: 5V~12V.
- Supply Current: 10mA
- Output Current: 200mA max. Source or Sink
- Frequency Range: Min 4Hz @ 50% Duty Cycle,
- Max Frequency: 1.3KHz @ 98% Duty Cycle
- Size: 25mm x 13mm x14mm (LxWxH) (approx.)
- 1 x NE555 Adjustable Frequency Pulse Generator Module
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.