LA25-P LEM Current Transducer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
For the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed…,
with galvanic separation between the primary circuit and the secondary
- Closed-loop (compensated) current transducer using the Hall effect
- The insulating plastic case is recognized according to UL 94-V0.
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low-temperature drift
- Optimized response time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- High immunity to external interference
- Current overload capability.
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Power supplies for welding applications.
- 1 X LA25-P LEM Current Transducer