DC-DC Auto Buck Boost Converter 2.5V-15V To 5V
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DC-DC Automatic Buck Boost Converter 2.5V-15V To 3.3V 5V Fixed Output Power Module
- Wide voltage and low power consumption scheme, automatic step-up and step-down DC-DC power supply module.
- The design working frequency is up to 1.2MHZ, high stability, high cost performance, all industrial grade components, long-term working voltage without drift, suitable for high-demand applications.
- The maximum input voltage is 15VDC.
- The maximum output current is 600mA.
- The S09 is a wide voltage and low power system.
- The DC-DC power unit is automatically raised and lowered to support the shutdown function.
- The maximum input voltage is 15VDC, the quiescent current is less than 200uA, the static output is 3.3V and the maximum output current is 600mA.
- Design working frequency up to 1.2MHZ, high stability, cost-effective, all industrial grade components, long working voltage drift-free, suitable for required applications, mass production.
- Widely used in communication equipment
- Digital radio, industrial control boards
- Toys, aircraft models, MCU motherboards, home appliances, vehicle power supplies, security monitoring, field collection, street lights.
- Input voltage: 2.5V-15V
- Output voltage: optional 3.3V/5V
- Output current: 0.6A
- Maximum efficiency: 85%
- Output ripple: <50mv
- Output accuracy: ±0.1V
- Vi-: input negative pole
- Vi+: input positive pole
- Vo-: output negative pole
- Vo+: output positive pole
Power supply for controller main-board, DIY current source, floodlight, DIY toy car, communication device, digital radio.
|1||Vo+||output||Output positive current source|
|2||Vo-||output||Ground wire, output port current source reference|
|3||Vi-||input||Ground wire, link to current source reference|
|4||Vi+||input||Power supply input:2.5-15Vdc|
Figure1. Interface Description
- The input voltage must within 15V.
- Load current should not be in 600mA or above for a long time, otherwise it will affect the service life of the module and even burn out.
- If the load current is relatively high, you should increase the minimum input voltage to ensure normal operation.
- 1 x DC-DC Step Up Step Down Module
|Dimensions||1.9 × 1.4 × 0.4 cm|