4 Channel 5V Relay Module Board Shield for Arduino
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product details of 5V 4-CH Extension Relay Module Shield for Arduino
- This 5V 4 Relay Shield Module is a small current signal control power equipment commonly used electronic module
- Enabling high-power single-chip control devices are widely used in SCM system to make smart home project
- Can be directly plugged into the compatible the use of various types of motherboards, eliminating the patch cable troubles.
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is a 4-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, and smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 4 channel
- Color: Blue
- Item size: approx. 7.1 x 5 x 1.3cm
- Net weight: 41.3g
- ?Standard For Shield interfaces and shape
- ?Can continue to stack other For expansion boards
- ?3 M3 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- High Drive (5V or 3.3V) normally open contact closure
- Onboard relay indicator (red)
- Note: When using the For UNO board connected to it, because UNO USB interface is extremely high, should avoid green terminals are shorted its shell.
Relay Shield Interfaces:
- Relay: 5V DC relay, HJR-4102-L-5V, the Relay1 is be behalf of the 1st relay, the same for others.
- Power Interface: 5V DC Power
Indicator: four lights are red when the relay is driven high , the corresponding indicator will light up.
- Terminal high-power , high-current high voltage can be connected to the device .
- The 1st foot ( i.e. NOx) is a normally open pin , NCx pin is normally closed , COMx is common, i.e., when the relay is not driven , NOx and COMx open between two pins , NCx and COMx connection ; When the relay (x) control signal pin is high drive relays , NOx and COMx connection open between NCx and COMx.
- 1 X 5V 4 Channel Relay Shield (Without Arduino boards)
|Dimensions||7,1 × 5,3 × 1,3 cm|