2S Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger Protection Module Board 3A 7.4V 8.4V
This PCB protects Lithium Ion batteries configured in 2S from over-charging and over-discharging.
It also protects the cells from over-current loads, limiting the maximum output to 3A.
It also features short-circuit protection, which protects the batteries from damage in the event of a short on the output wires.
This module is NOT a charging circuit! An adequate charger must be used to properly charge your batteries.
- Protections: Short circuit protection
- Overcharge Detection Voltage: 4.25-4.35V±0.05V
- Over Discharge Detection Voltage: 2.3-3.0V±0.05V
- Maximum Working Current: 3A
- Transient Current: 5A
- Operating Temperature: -40-50℃
- Internal Resistance: Less than 45m Ω
- B+ B-: The interface of battery core
- P+ P-: The connector of battery board
- MB: The connection point between the batteries
- B+: Battery V+ Positive
- B-: Battery V- Negative
- P+: Output / Charging V+
- P-: Output / Charging V-
- Size: Approx. 36x6x1mm
- 1 x Lithium Battery 18650 Charger Protection Board
In order to activate the protection module output, a charge voltage must be briefly applied to the P+/P- terminals after the batteries are connected to it. This must be repeated if the batteries are disconnected from the protection PCB.
|Dimensions||3.6 × 0.6 × 0.1 cm|