Westinghouse WA645, 6 Volt 4.5Amp F1 Terminal, Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS - Passed UL, IEC, JIS and BS standards.
- LONG FLOATING LIFE - Westinghouse WA Series of lead-acid batteries are guaranteed to last 5 to 10 years, so you'll never be left without power
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - The WA Series of lead-acid rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme temperature from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) for incredible reliability
- MAINTENANCE-FREE & NON-SPILLABLE: All Westinghouse WA Series Lead-Acid batteries are maintenance-free and non-spill able.
- OVER 130 YEARS OF ELECTRIC INNOVATION - Westinghouse electric innovation is packed into every lead-acid rechargeable battery.
Email when stock available
Westinghouse WA645 6 Volt 4.5Ah F1 Terminal
The Westinghouse WA series rechargeable lead acid batteries provide outstanding performance and reliable standby power with 5 to 10 years of floating life. The WA Series is perfect for medical equipment, security systems, emergency lights and much more. The wide temperature range makes them ideal for professional equipment. A trusted brand, Westinghouse provides a wide array of batteries you can count on.