Water Turbidity Sensor Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Turbidity sensors can be used in measurement of water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, sediment transport research and laboratory measurements.
- The working principle of the turbidity sensor sensor: When light passes through a certain amount of water.
- The amount of light penetration depends on the amount of dirt in the water.
- As the amount of dirt increases, the light that penetrates the water sample decreases, and the turbidity sensor measures the amount of light transmitted to calculate the turbidity of the wash water.
- The turbidity sensor detects water quality by measuring level of turbidity.
- It is able to detect suspended particles in water by measuring the light transmittance and scattering rate which changes with the amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water.
- As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases.
- This turbidity sensor have both analog and digital signal output modes.
- You can select the mode according to the MCU as threshold is adjustable in digital signal mode.
- 1 X Water Turbidity Sensor Module