- Allows you to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware, fuse bits and lock bits
- Support for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- 5 KB/sec maximum write speed
- Software controlled SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1.5MHz)
- 10 pin ISP interface (conforms to standard ISP 10-pin pinout)
The latest Window Drivers are fully signed, so you can use them on Windows Vista and above without any issues. The driver will work on both 32 and 64 bit platforms. On Linux And Mac OS X no kernel driver is required, just use AVRdude and specify the correct port.
The programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR microcontrollers including the Atmega8a and Atmega168a. The programmer will also work with a variety of software including
- AVRdude – Version 5.2 or later. AVRdude is available for many platforms.
- Khazama AVR Programmer – An AVRdude GUI for MS Windows
- BASCOM-AVR – Version 18.104.22.168 or later
- eXtreme Burner – An easy to use GUI application for MS Windows.
Included with the programmer is a 10 pin ISP cable, as shown in the main photo.