- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically. When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support USB disk (tested 32GB), TF Card (tested 16GB) or microSD card play mode; power on default TF/microSD card mode, if the TF card does not exist automatically jump to the USB disk mode, and if both devices have installed, then you can manually set the play mode.
- For details please see the key operating instructions.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching.
- Press menu button enter the single/all song play mode. The default mode is the all song mode when power up. Pressing the Repeat button can replace the circulating mode.
- Power range: 3.7~5.5V
- Product size: 45mm*36mm*13mm(L*W*H)
Key Operating Instructions
- “Prev / V–” button: “Press” for switching previous song, “long press along 2secs” for volume down
- “Next/v++” button: “Press” for switching next song, “long press” for volume up.
- “P / P / Mode” button: “Press” for the “Play/Pause” Switch, “long press along 2secs” for U disk, TF card mode.
- “Repeat” button: “Press” for “single/all song” mode(no long press)
If you use USB disk mode, it is recommended 5V power supply, and some USB disk does not support 3.7V power supply.
- Superior sound quality. On-board 2W mono amplifier (5V power of up to 3W) is directly connected to the speaker (recommendation 4ohms/3W speaker), 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio.
- With a micro USB port. Through the mobile phone USB cable possibe to provide power supply to the player or charge a lithium battery. Can use 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply.
- Support TF Card (mobile phone memory card) or microSD card AND USB disk playback mode.
- No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring.
- The module is designed to facilitate modification.
- 1 x TF/U Disk MP3 Format Decoder Board Amplifier Module
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3.6 × 1.3 cm|