Right-left (inverse) relay RS-TLR12
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Microcontroller based
- Right-left operation
- 10 time ranges(1s,10s,1m,10m,1h,10h,1d,10d,30d,100d)
- Repetition accuracy<0.2%
- LED indication for relay status
- 1 Module Din-rail mounting
- Right-left relay is used for 2 different loads, which works by turn.
- First load starts working, stops and waits(off) and second load starts.
working. Both working time is same.
- Initially first relay is energized. After Ton delay, relay is de-energized.
- Both relays are de-energized during Toff delay. At the end of Toll,
second relay stays in this position during Ton. When Ton finished both
relays are de-energized. This cycle is repeated continuously
- Time relays are used to time control of industrial and domestic automatic control systems.
- Operation mode: left-right activation