Photo Interrupter Speed Sensor Module LM393
Email when stock available
This is a Photo Interrupter Speed Sensor Module LM393, the major goal is to check the rate of an electric motor. The module can be used in association with a microcontroller for motor speed detection, pulse count, position limit, etc. In principle, any rate meter simply measures the rate at which some event occurs. Usually, this is done by counting the events for a given period of time (integration interval) and then simply dividing the number of events by the time to get the rate.Basically, the microcontroller-compatible motor speed sensor module described is a simple device that yields processed pulse trains when the visual path of its optical sensor is physically interrupted by some sort of slotted wheel or similar mechanism (an optical sensor commonly consists of a light-emitting diode that provides the illumination, and a phototransistor that senses the presence or absence of that illumination). The transmissive optical sensor used here consists of an infrared light-emitting diode and a phototransistor. This both prevents interference from stray external light sources and by having the two components matched for a specific frequency of radiation, they are even more immune to undesired interference.Features:
- the use of imported groove coupler sensor
- the slot width 5mm.
- the output state indicator lamp output high, output low lights.
- Block, Output low; no shelter, output high.
- the comparator outputs a signal clean, good waveform driving ability of more than 15mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.7cm
- using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- Module slot unobstructed, the receiver tube is turned on, the module DO output low, when blocked, DO output high.
- The modules can be connected with the relay DO, limit switches, and other components, which can also be connected to the active buzzer module composed alarm.