PAM8403 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
PAM8403 is an Amplifier Board which can be powered using simple 5V input and could drive two 3W + 3W stereo speakers.
It is an excellent choice, who wants a Class-D stereo audio amplifier in small board space.
This Amplifier allows the user to achieve high-quality audio reproduction from a stereo input.
Additionally, it has a special feature that is, it can drive speakers directly from its output.
Email when stock available
The PAM8403 amplifier module is a dual-channel (stereo) amplifier that produces 6W (3W+3W) output.
As any major amplifier system needs to have short circuit protection, PAM8403 has inbuilt short circuit protection that is essential for trouble-free operations.
PAM8403 Amplifier IC itself does not require any kind of heat sink, so this will be a perfect choice for custom speaker projects.
It can directly drive 4Ω or 8Ω speakers.
It is mandatory to use a proper speaker with not more than a 3W output rating.
As this is a stereo amplifier board, the input section has two input L (Left) and R (Right) with a common ground in between them. Use any kind of audio input that needs to be amplified and it will produce 3W + 3W audio output.
Features of PAM8403 Amplifier
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 2.5V to 5.5V DC
- Dual-channel stereo with high output power (3W+3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load @5v DC)
- Max Gain 24 db.
- Filter less architecture
- Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm 2.1 x 1.8 x .3
Applications of PAM8403 Amplifier Board
- Speaker output in LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Speaker output amplifier in Notebook Computers
- Can be used for Portable Speakers, Portable DVD Players, Game Machines
- Any possible amplifier-based project where small space and 5V output is available.
- 1 X PAM8403 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module