No products in the cart.
PAM8403 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PAM8403 is an Amplifier Board which can be powered using simple 5V input and could drive two 3W + 3W stereo speakers.
It is an excellent choice, who wants a Class-D stereo audio amplifier in small board space.
This Amplifier allows the user to achieve high-quality audio reproduction from a stereo input.
Additionally, it has a special feature that is, it can drive speakers directly from its output.
The PAM8403 amplifier module is a dual-channel (stereo) amplifier that produces 6W (3W+3W) output.
As any major amplifier system needs to have short circuit protection, PAM8403 has inbuilt short circuit protection that is essential for trouble-free operations.
PAM8403 Amplifier IC itself does not require any kind of heat sink, so this will be a perfect choice for custom speaker projects.
It can directly drive 4Ω or 8Ω speakers.
It is mandatory to use a proper speaker with not more than a 3W output rating.
As this is a stereo amplifier board, the input section has two input L (Left) and R (Right) with a common ground in between them. Use any kind of audio input that needs to be amplified and it will produce 3W + 3W audio output.
Features of PAM8403 Amplifier
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 2.5V to 5.5V DC
- Dual-channel stereo with high output power (3W+3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load @5v DC)
- Max Gain 24 db.
- Filter less architecture
- Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm 2.1 x 1.8 x .3
Applications of PAM8403 Amplifier Board
- Speaker output in LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Speaker output amplifier in Notebook Computers
- Can be used for Portable Speakers, Portable DVD Players, Game Machines
- Any possible amplifier-based project where small space and 5V output is available.
- 1 X PAM8403 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module