OV7670 Camera With Al422 FIFO LDO 24M Crystal Oscillator STM32
The OV7670/OV7171 CAMERACHIPTM is a low voltage CMOS image sensor that provides the full functionality of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor in a small footprint package.
The OV7670/OV7171 provides full-frame,sub-sampled or windowed 8-bit images in a wide range of formats, controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.
This product has an image array capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second (fps) in VGA with complete user control over image quality, formatting and output data transfer.
All required image processing functions, including exposure control, gamma, white balance, color saturation,hue control and more, are also programmable through the SCCB interface.
In addition, OmniVision CAMERACHIPs use proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing or eliminating common lighting/electrical sources of image contamination, such as fixed pattern noise (FPN),smearing, blooming, etc., to produce a clean, fully stable color image.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40×30
- VarioPixel® method for sub-sampling
- Automatic image control functions including: Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic Band Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto detection
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
- De-noise level auto adjust