NTC 10K 5mm
This NTC thermister is a transducer which converting from heat energy into electrical energy and its resistance decreases when temperature increases. The NTC temperature sensors are made from a mixture of metal oxides which are subjected to a sintering process that gives them a negative electrical resistance versus temperature (R/T) relationship.
- 10K Thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient.
- Good choice for temp-sensing applications.
- Inlet air-temperature control.
- Transmission oil temperature control.
- Engine temperature control.
- Airco systems.
- Airbag electronic systems.
- Temperature detection of laser diode in CD players for cars.
- Frost sensors.