- The MCP3208 devices is successive approximation 12-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) Converters with on-board sample and hold circuitry.
- The MCP3208 is programmable to provide four pseudo-differential input pairs or eight single-ended inputs.
- Communication with the devices is accomplished using a simple serial interface compatible with the SPI protocol.
- The devices are capable of conversion rates of up to 100 ksps.
- The MCP3208 device operate over a broad voltage range (2.7V – 5.5V).
- Low current design permits operation with typical standby and active currents of only 500 nA and 320 µA.
- Sensor Interface
- Process Control
- Data Acquisition
- Battery Operated Systems
|Temperature Range||-40 ... +85|
|Supply Voltage||+2.7 ... +5.5 VDC|
|Input Current||100 µ A|