Maker UNO X: Simplifying Arduino for Classrooms
Are you an educator looking for STEM products for your curriculum? Are you considering teaching Arduino in your classroom? Look no further, Maker UNO X is your right choice! Students can start coding right away, see the board lights up and plays a melody with the press of a button. No soldering required. Use Maker UNO X to introduce programming and electronics to your students!
The Arduino Board for Classroom
Maker UNO X is our take on the most Classroom-friendly Arduino-compatible board. It is the culmination of years of teaching Arduino & STEM by our education partners – Chumbaka, ARUS, and rero EDUteam. We designed Maker UNO X to be easy to teach in the classroom and beginners friendly for any students.
Get Straight to the Fun!
Get your students to start coding, experimenting ideas and implementing cool stuff first. Get them excited with what they can do with Arduino, instead of enduring the hassle of troubleshooting circuits with messy wires, and in the end, got fed up after their first lesson.
Maker UNO X is specially designed to simplify the teaching of Arduino in the classroom:
Coding & Electronics made easy with the built-in:
LEDs on every digital pin
Programmable push button
Powerbank-friendly to enable the portability of the projects
Breadboard and donut board (perfboard) are included onboard
- Arduino UNO Compatible.
- Use USB Micro B for power, program loading and USB communication.
- Onboard perfboard prototyping area and a half-size breadboard.
- Ready for classroom or training centre to get started right out of the box.
- Program with Arduino IDE, just choose Arduino UNO as the main board.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 in terms of sample code and libraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Powerbank-friendly (*Enable continuous supply from most powerbanks).
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (10-bit resolution)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Flash Memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- USB To UART Chip: CH340
- 1x Programmable Push Button (Pin D2)
- 1x Piezo Buzzer (Pin D8)
- 12x LED as I/O indicators (Pin D2 to D13)
- 2x LED as UART TX/RX activity indicators (Pin D0 & D1)
- 1 x Maker UNO X board
- 1 x Mini breadboard
- 1 x Maker UNO pin sticker
- [PDF] Arduino Learning Guide for Beginners with Maker UNO X
- Arduino IDE Download
- CH34X driver
(Please ensure that Maker UNO X is connected to computer USB port during driver installation)
- Fritzing file