Maker Pi RP2040 cytron
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Maker Pi RP2040 features the first microcontroller designed by Raspberry Pi – RP2040, embedded on a robot controller board. This board comes with dual channel DC motor driver, 4 servo motor ports and 7 Grove I/O connectors, ready for your next DIY robot / motion control project. Now you can build robot, while trying out the new RP2040 chip.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- A compact robot controller board with all the RP2040 goodness
- Controls 4x Servo motors
- Drives 2x DC motors with quick test buttons
- Built-in LiPo charger
- Auto Power Selection: USB 5V, LiPo (1-cell) or Vin (3.6-6v)
- Power on/off switch
- 7x Grove ports
- LEDs on 13x IO pin
- 2x RGB LEDs (Neopixel)
- Piezo buzzer with mute switch
- 2x push button
- The Maker Pi RP2040 features the first microcontroller designed by Raspberry Pi – the RP2040 – embedded on a robot controller board!
- The board comes with a 2-channel DC motor driver, 4 servo motor ports, 7 Grove I/O connectors, and lots of LEDs for troubleshooting and visual effects.
- The DC motor driver on board is able to control two brushed DC motors or a single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor.
- The built-in Quick Test buttons and motor output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without the need of writing any test code.
- The board features push buttons ready to detect your touch. In addition, the board also can be used to play tone or melody with Piezo Buzzer! Sure, you can use Buzzer Mute Switch to mute the piezo buzzer.
- All the designs can provide developers with a better experience in DIY robot/motion control projects.
- The board is compatible with the existing Pico ecosystem, Software, firmware, libraries, and resources that are developed for Pico should work seamlessly with Cytron Maker Pi RP2040 too. CircuitPython is preloaded on the Maker Pi RP2040, so it’s very easy to get started.
- The board supports commonly programming languages as well, so you are free to use MicroPython and C/C++ for Pico/RP2040.
Board layout & Function:
- 1x Maker Pi RP2040
- 4x Grove to Female Header Cable
- 1x Mini Screwdriver
- 1x Silicone Rubber Feet (Pack of 4)
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.