Exclusive Hand-held Heating Soldering Iron 80W with tin feeder
The soldering gun is useful when soldered joints must be made intermittently. The fast-switching gun cools quickly enough to be set down a few seconds after use.
Hand-held Heating Soldering Iron 220 V ,80 W EU Plug Automatically Send Tin Gun Solder Welding Repair Tools:
Alloy tip + ABS strong plastic
Working Temperature: 450 degrees Celsius
Power: 80 W
Voltage: 220 V EU plug
Rated with a diameter of 0.5-1.2 mm tin line.
Soldering Iron Tip: 900 M Series
Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
Hand-held Heating Soldering Iron 80W with tin feeder
- 900 M series soldering iron tip, fast heating, durable, easy to replace.
- Natural mica heating core, heating up fast, long life, can be replaced, easily assembled and dismantled.
- High-quality ABS plastic shell, holding comfort, long-term operation will not fatigue.
- Tin wire scaffold can be disassembled, easy to use.
- With power switch, more energy efficient and safer. Power cord is soft, can be bent, more durable.
- Internal heating soldering gun, it can prevent users from being burnt by high temperature
- The side door design makes it easy to view the internal operation and easy to replace the heating core.
- Can be operated by one-handed, to view the tin situation at any time, not easy to make mistakes.
- Scientific design, not easy to be stuck.
- With a suction tin device, more convenient.