Digital Touch Keypad 8 Way
80.00 EGP (-31%)
TTP226 8-Way Capacitive Touch Sensor / Switch Module is based on a touch-sensing IC enabling capacitive touch switch mode.
In the normal state, the module output is low, low power consumption.
When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
- Low power consumption
- Power Supply for 2.4 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Fixture screw-holes for easy positioning & installation
- Typical high Voh: 0.8VCC
- Typical Vol: 0.3VCC
- Output Sink Current: 8mA
- Output Pin Pull-up Current: 4mA
- Response Time (Low Power mode): 220mS
- Response Time: 60mS
- Onboard 8-level status indicator
- Size: 47.5mm x 46mm