DC Motor 5V Double Shaft
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Is Very Useful Motor and this motor used in RC Toys. Good RPM High Torque And Durable product for your project. Easy to use, Long life, Good Product Quality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- DC motors come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes.
- This particular motor is a standard “130” size DC motor – but instead of a shaft extending from one side, this motor has a 2mm shaft extending from both ends.
- The 2mm shaft and works well with many of the gears in our assorted gear sets, most propellers, and other accessories.
- DC motors consist of one set of coils, called armature winding, inside another set of coils or a set of permanent magnets, called the stator.
- Applying a voltage to the coils produces a torque in the armature, resulting in motion.
- The stator of a permanent magnet DC motor is composed of two or more permanent magnet pole pieces.
- The magnetic field can alternatively be created by an electromagnet. In this case, a DC coil (field winding) is wound around a magnetic material that forms part of the Stator.
- The inner part contains rotor which rotates.
- The rotor is composed of windings which are connected to the external circuit through a mechanical commutator.
- Both Stator and Rotor are made of ferromagnetic materials. The two are separated by Air-Gap Winding.
- A winding is made up of series or parallel connection of coils.
- The winding through which the voltage is applied is called Armature winding.
- The winding through which a current is passed to produce flux (for the electromagnet) is Field winding.
- Windings are usually made of copper.
- 1 X DC Motor 5V Double Shaft